Lower Back Pain
Lower back pain is a general complaint as four out of five people in India experiences lower back pain at least once throughout their lives. Are you one of them and searching for Best Doctor For Lower Back Pain In Jaipur? It’s one of the most common reasons people go to the doctor or miss work. On the bright side, you can prevent most back pain. If prevention fails, simple home treatment and proper body mechanics will often heal your back within a few weeks and keep it functional with the help of our Best Doctor For Lower Back Pain In Jaipur.
Surgery is seldom needed for back pain treatment when back pain does not recede, and the injury or sickness that caused it has had enough time to heal, it is termed chronic back pain. Chronic back pain usually lasts more than three months and may be mild or critical. Amongst the common causes for your back pain may be facet joint or herniated intervertebral disc (slipped disc). Best Doctor For Lower Back Pain In Jaipur at our hospital provides the working solution.
Causes of lower back pain:
Experts and the Best Doctor For Lower Back Pain In Jaipur suggest that Back Pain can be caused due to biological as well as lifestyle factors. Increasing age, conditions that affect spine such as arthritis, spondolysis, osteoarthritis, etc. can cause Back Pain. In rare cases, a tumor in the spinal cord can also be the cause of chronic lower Back Pain. Although biological factors are responsible for lower back pain, lifestyle factors such as too much sitting, smoking, overweight, wrong posture, etc. can also contribute to Low Back Pain.
According to our Best Doctor For Lower Back Pain In Jaipur, the following are the reasons for lower back pain.
- Bulging Or herniated (slipped disc)
- Sciatica – Herniated disc pressing over the nerve going to your leg causing sharp shooting pain the back & leg.
- Arthritis – It can lead to narrowing of the space around the spinal cord called spinal canal stenosis. This can cause back & leg pain.
- Structural irregularity – Your spine may have abnormal curvature either side to side or excessive curve in front/ back.
- As per Best Doctor For Lower Back Pain In Jaipur, Osteoporosis can cause vertebra fracture & can cause back pain common in old age.
- Rare causes include Cancer, infection, cauda equina syndrome.
Surgery for spine pain is the last resort therapy and can be avoided in the majority of patients with interventional pain procedures. Exercising to restore movement and energy to your lower back can be very helpful in relieving pain. Surgical Treatment by our best Doctor For Lower Back Pain In Jaipur should only be considered when nonsurgical treatment options have been tested and have failed.